Aunty Ingrid’s Crunchy Granola
6 dl oat flakes
1.5 dl pumpkin seeds
1.5 dl sunflower seeds
1.5 dl linseeds
1.5 dl almonds
4 tbsp vegetable oil
4 tbsp water
¾ dl runny honey
1 dl raisins
- Set the oven to 200 C (Gas mark 6).
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
- In a large bowl, mix almonds, oat flakes, pumpkin, sunflower and linseeds.
- Add vegetable oil and water and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mix evenly on a large oven tray.
- Drizzle honey over the mixture.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, stir every five minutes and take care not to burn the granola.
- When the granola is a light golden colour, take out of the oven and leave to cool.
- Mix in the raisins.